RESUME : ROSS ANDREWS, ARCHITECT
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
1. Education: 1969-1974 University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Bachelor of
1. High honors
2. Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
1. Registered Architect in Tennessee in 1979 #13161.
2. Registered Architect in Georgia in 1984 #RA005576.
3. Formerly registered in Texas, Oklahoma and Ohio when actively
doing work in those states.
4. NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards)
5. Registered Architect in South Carolina #10191
6. Registered Architect in Florida #AR95694
3. Approvals and Certifications:
1. Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has pre-qualified Ross
Andrews as a professional consultant in HISTORIC REHABILITATION.
2. LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited
4. Professional experience:
1. Company established in August, 1985.
2. Principal on over 990 jobs.
3. Abbreviated job list:
1. Ringgold City Hall
2. Ringgold Courthouse Annex
3. Ringgold Depot Rehabilitation (Historic Preservation and Rehabilitation)
4. Catoosa County Health Department
5. Heritage Funeral Homes
6. Catoosa Citizen's and Veterans' Memorial
7. Mattox Press Box
8. Parkway Baptist Church
9. Calvary Assembly of God Church
10. Lookout Mountain Baptist Church
11. Ringgold United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall
12. Ringgold First Baptist Church renovations
13. Highland Townhomes
14. Gingerbread Day Care
15. Applebrook Day Care
16. Mill Creek Day Care
17. Fieldstone Farms Commercial Complex
18. Promise Pediatric Clinic
19. Clark Residence
20. Summerville Depot (Historic Preservation & Rehabilitation)
21. City Church, Chattanooga, TN
5. Former employment (11 years)
1. MacEwen and Associates (1974)- high-rise condos in Tampa, Florida.
2. Derthick & Henley Architects (1976)- UTC Fine Arts model.
3. Vega Corporation (1977)- TVA Office Tower, design-build.
4. Klaus Nentwig & Associates (1979)- Residential, hotel, Covenant College,
convention assembly, Southern University Music Building.
5. Pat Bales & Associates (1984)- Catoosa County Schools, Hutcheson Medical
6. Professional Memberships:
1. AIA (American Institute of Architects). 1988 President of Chattanooga
2. TSA (Tennessee Society of Architects). 1987-1988 State Board.
3. CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) former.
7. Community Activities:
1. Elder at City Church of Chattanooga.
2. Catoosa County Chamber of Commerce. 1989 Citizen of the Year.
3. Catoosa Citizens' and Veterans' Memorial Board. Responsible for the design.
4. Fort Oglethorpe Kiwanis Club International: 1990 President. 2000 Lt.
Governor of Division Three.
5. Mentor students.
6. Ringgold Downhome Christmas Coloring Contest Chairman: hundreds and
sometimes thousands of elementary students participate per year.
7.Partnership 2000 (business/school partnership). Student mentoring.
8. Ringgold Downtown Partners: Design Commitee Chairman, Board.
9. Catoosa County Commission Chairman's Vision 20/20 Task Force.
10. Advisory Board for The Center For Hope: non-profit counseling center.
1. Born: 8/8/51
2. Wife: Pamela
3. Children: Josh (licensed architect), Paige (licensed interior designer).
4. Military: Honorable discharge USMC officer boot camp. Army ROTC at UTK.
5. Hobbies: Construction, helping folks by being a handyman in construction,
golf, guitar, piano, singing with my wife to our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
6. Enjoy being with family and our beautiful grandchildren.
9. References: Available upon request.